Here are some announcements and delicious housekeeping details...
- We are continuing our Toxic Series, this morning the message is on Toxic Relationships... so if you have questionable friends or acquaintances, bring them with you!
- Our special music today will be Gotye, "Somebody That I Used to Know"
- After church today, we will be meeting at 1:30 for a delicious chili lunch, no need to bring anything - everything is covered. We're meeting at Tracie Moulton's... Where: 1754 Wexford Way, Vienna, VA 22182
- Next Saturday night, our monthly SAW concert will be meeting at the Barn, starting at 7pm. Coffee, cheesecake, friends and great music - come out for an extremely enjoyable evening.
- Small groups are starting back up, so if you're not already going - you should plug in. We have the most exciting small group process for Bible Study we've every seen. It's simple and profoundly life changing.
- We'll be hosting a Men's Breakfast, Jan 26th, Saturday morning at 8:30 am at Terry Forrester's house. Bring a pancake.
- The ladies are organizing a big game hunt to serve as a ladies retreat, so load up on camping supplies and ammunition - more details to come very soon!
- Next week, we're continuing our Toxic series, with topic, Toxic Words. Sticks and stones and well, you should come :)
Take care all!
At The Surge we love doing things together... that includes writing a blog! Here are a few of our main contributing authors:
Our fearless leader, Dwaine is the lead pastor at The Surge. His experience in counter terrorism with the CIA prepared him for ministry and he likes dogs and babies even more than E does.
E (short for Eric Reiss) is the Wingman at The Surge and likes dogs, music, Mexican food, his wife Karen and his little girl Evangeline... not necessarily in that order.