Good morning Surgeons...
You are wise and good looking, just in case no one has told you yet today!
Here are some announcements...
- We are continuing our Toxic series, this morning is Toxic Words, so brace for impact.
- Special music is "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men
- SAW concert last night was a blast, we had Mars Rodeo and Aisha performing with a Grammy nominated guitarist - these evenings are really good music! Third Saturdays at 8pm - save the date.
- Next Saturday we'll be doing a men's breakfast at Terry Forrester's house, talk to him for directions, or check your email next week! We'll be snacking on delicious Moose Cakes. If you don't know what those are - come and find out.
- Last Sunday we did a three chili lunch as an after church get together. It was a wonderful time and we'll do it again, second Sunday of the month, Feb 10th if you're keeping score at home.
- Giving statements have gone out... with some information on our budget for next year - please let us know if you have any questions.
- We're partnering on a missions trip to El Salvador and still need a few people to go! Talk to Selma after the service - and here is a cool video about the trip from last year!
Thanks and we'll se
At The Surge we love doing things together... that includes writing a blog! Here are a few of our main contributing authors:
Our fearless leader, Dwaine is the lead pastor at The Surge. His experience in counter terrorism with the CIA prepared him for ministry and he likes dogs and babies even more than E does.
E (short for Eric Reiss) is the Wingman at The Surge and likes dogs, music, Mexican food, his wife Karen and his little girl Evangeline... not necessarily in that order.