The Surge Announcements 3/25/2012
Good morning all! Here are a few announcements from The Surge!
- Spring Cookout, Sunday April 15th (Sunday) at 5pm... we have a lot of new folks coming with launch and this will be a great way for us to get together, see the barn and connect with people over burgers and dogs. Finalize the taxes and head on over!
- Next SAW Concert is Saturday Night, April 21st, check our facebook events for details!
- We're continuing our Margin Series today, talking about Scheduling Margin. If you're too busy to come, you Definitely need to be there!
- We had a great write up and blog review from one of our visitors, read all about it here
- We also had a wonderful blog post from our own Greg Johnson, if you're not following these, you should start! You won't regret it. We have a team of writers who are sending out some really wonderful posts
Welcome to The Surge, where the men are men, the women are women and the children meet upstairs in the Green Room after the worship set.
Leave a Reply.
At The Surge we love doing things together... that includes writing a blog! Here are a few of our main contributing authors:
Our fearless leader, Dwaine is the lead pastor at The Surge. His experience in counter terrorism with the CIA prepared him for ministry and he likes dogs and babies even more than E does.
E (short for Eric Reiss) is the Wingman at The Surge and likes dogs, music, Mexican food, his wife Karen and his little girl Evangeline... not necessarily in that order.