Good morning everyone! Happy Palm Sunday! Here are a few housekeeping items and announcements:
- Spring Cookout, Sunday April 15th (Sunday) at 5pm... we have a lot of new folks coming with launch and this will be a great way for us to get together, see the barn and connect with people over burgers and dogs. Finalize the taxes and head on over!
- Next SAW Concert is Saturday Night, April 21st, check our facebook events for details this week!
- We're continuing our Margin Series today, talking about Financial Margin. So bring your budgets, worries about money, thoughts on whether we should discontinue the penny and any stock tips you may have... money is (unfortunately sometimes) a big part of life - it makes sense that we look to see what God may have to say here!
- We had a great write up and blog review from one of our visitors, read all about it here
- We also had a write up from E Reiss, who was locked in a room with John Williams for almost 3 hours, and survived to tell the tale. If you're not following these, you should start! You won't regret it. We have a team of writers who are sending out some really wonderful posts- Next weekend is Easter Sunday! It's going to be a great day, so bring a friend and watch out for lions and alligators in the pre-service videos.
Welcome to The Surge, where the men are men, the women are women and the children sing their songs in perfect harmony :)
At The Surge we love doing things together... that includes writing a blog! Here are a few of our main contributing authors:
Our fearless leader, Dwaine is the lead pastor at The Surge. His experience in counter terrorism with the CIA prepared him for ministry and he likes dogs and babies even more than E does.
E (short for Eric Reiss) is the Wingman at The Surge and likes dogs, music, Mexican food, his wife Karen and his little girl Evangeline... not necessarily in that order.