Good morning all! Here are the announcements for the The Surge Community Church for Mar 4th 2012:
- Our sponsor graciously received our request for rain this week, if you would, flash a prayer to the folks in Indiana and surrounding areas hit hard by the storm.
- Next Sunday, we will be meeting at The Barn for our last Sunday there for a while! So Mar 11th, we're meeting at the old building.
- Next SAW Concert is on the 17th, Saturday, starting at 7pm. It's going to be a great launch weekend!
- It's not too late to plug in to Launch Team activity, we have a ton of good work and preparation for you to help with. Email E (email@example.com) or Dwaine (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!
- We're getting close, LAUNCH DAY is Mar 18th, and it's not too late to invite a friend... or 47 friends. It's going to be a great Sunday and the more the merrier!
- We're continuing our message series in Ephesians!
- Check out our blog and facebook page... "like" us and comment - we'd love to hear from you...
That's all we have, looking forward to seeing you soon!
At The Surge we love doing things together... that includes writing a blog! Here are a few of our main contributing authors:
Our fearless leader, Dwaine is the lead pastor at The Surge. His experience in counter terrorism with the CIA prepared him for ministry and he likes dogs and babies even more than E does.
E (short for Eric Reiss) is the Wingman at The Surge and likes dogs, music, Mexican food, his wife Karen and his little girl Evangeline... not necessarily in that order.